In this episode, I am speaking with Dr. Bryan Walsh, a board-certified naturopathic doctor, an expert in biochemistry and physiology, and – in my opinion – one of the most brilliant minds in the whole natural health and functional medicine space. We’re talking about purpose, connection, why we always think we are right (and we’re usually wrong), the importance of humility, imposter syndrome, and so much more.
Table of Contents
In this episode, Dr. Walsh and I discuss:
- Why practitioners must constantly question their own beliefs and challenge the status quo.
- A critical mindset shift that all practitioners must embrace in order to stop confusing themselves and their patients.
- Why there’s never been – and never will be – just one ‘magic bullet’ for optimal health.
- Where the natural health functional medicine community is wrong (and a better paradigm).
- The shocking impact that loneliness and sadness have on your health.
- The things you can’t measure in any lab test but are essential for optimal wellness.
- Why community is so important…and the reasons why you shouldn’t always join one.
- One of the most important questions you can ever ask yourself (and how knowing the answer will help your long-term health more than any diet, supplement, or gadget.) .
Listen or download on iTunes
Listen outside iTunes