In this episode, I am speaking to Dr. Yoni Whitten – a Doctor of Chiropractic with a bachelor in kinesiology with specialization in nutrition and health. He is one of the first doctors in the United States to be awarded the prestigious status of certified wellness practitioner by the ICA council. Dr. Whitten has had his chiropractic clinic for the past 15 years and specializes in treating patients with chronic pain. We will talk about why chronic pain has become an epidemic and how you can fix your posture and eliminate chronic pain from your life today.
Dr. Whitten has just released a program called the Pain Fix Protocol, which teaches you to treat pain from the comfort of your home. I have managed to negotiate a $200 discount off the program if you purchase it before March 11th. Just enter “Energy Blueprint” in the coupon code box upon checkout.
Table of Contents
In this podcast, Dr. Whitten will cover:
- The gap between the science of pain and how conventional treats pain
- The scary truth about how opioids affect pain The crucial role of pain and why you should react to it
- Spinal molding – an easy exercise to stabilize your spine
- The most common cause of chronic pain
- How chronic pain is linked with fatigue and your lifespan
- The biggest problems with most posture correction
- The active traction device – why it is critical for fixing your neck posture
- The Pain Fix Protocol – how it can help fix your posture
Listen or download on iTunes
Listen outside iTunes